SEX & VIOLENCE is a flipbook made in collaboration with Mattias Elftorp, creator of the cyberpunk saga Piracy is Liberation.
The book contains two mirroring first-person narratives, VIOLENCE by Mattias Elftorp, and SEX by yours truly. Anti-authoritarian and erotic, respectively, both are probably NSFW.
The book is 24 pages total, measuring 20.5x26cm these are hardly minicomics! Colour covers printed on 180g/sm artist’s paper, and BW insides on semigloss 120g/sm stock, $12 + shipping.
Every copy is lovingly stapled, folded, and cut by hand (sizes may vary slightly due to this).
Enquire about availability and shipping costs
The eleventh volume of the Anthology That Is Good has been compiled, edited, and sent to print. Preliminary date of publication is June 15th.
All content is one or another form of variation on comics that have previously published in C’est Bon Anthology by C’est Bon Kultur members:
- Oskar Aspman went and remixed Niklas Asker’s story Second Thoughts, originally published in CBA vol. 7.
- Mattias Elftorp has reinterpreted an illustration by Daniel Novakovic, originally published in Publikation(34)C’est Bon.
- Sofia Falkenhem took Martin Flink’s story The Troll for a spin, originally published in CBA vol. 7.
- Martin Flink contributes a variation of Jamil Mani’s story Passage, originally published in CBA vol. 4.
- Susanne Johanssons has made a photocollage of Johan Jergner-Ekervik’s story H2O, originally published in CBA vol. 6
- Jamil Mani redid Sofia Falkenhem’s story Dawn, originally published in CBA vol. 8
- My own contributions to this volume of CBA is SEX (after Mattias Elftorp’s story Violence, originally published in CBA vol. 3) and the cover (above), a tribute to Nathan Fox’ cover for CBA vol. 2.